Sunday, November 25, 2012

Gratuitous flour eating photos

A couple of weeks ago I was trying to get some cooking done and had to get creative at keeping James entertained. I fed him his lunch, but that wasn't enough. I gave him snacks, but it still wasn't enough. As you can see by the non-baby items on his high-chair tray, I kept handing him things to entertain him but it still wasn't enough. Finally I scooped a spoonful of flour onto his tray and the party started. I'm sad I didn't get the camera out in time to get a shot of him bending his face down and licking the flour directly from the tray, but I thought these were still pretty good.






Man, he almost got the camera in that last shot. As you can see, he is still absolutely enthralled when we pull out the electronics and he thinks he might get to play with them.

-Amy

1 comment:

Janet Fawcett said...

LOVE IT! He's so smart and so amazingly cute.